Booking & arrival
- Age limit: 14 years (see the events calender for Family Spa Days and special events)
- We recommend advance booking of spa treatments and entrance to the spa area, as we cannot guarantee availability on short notice.
- Please mention when booking if you are pregnant or suffer from any medical problems so that we can guide you to the right treatment.
- Please arrive at the wellness reception on the 1st floor at least 10 minutes prior to your spa appointment.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment in good time so that someone else can benefit from the time.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled treatment/spa entrance.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are charged at 50% of the agreed rate.
- Failure to attend will be charged at the full rate.
- Remember to bring swimwear.
- It is possible to order refreshments in Nordic Spa Himmerland.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own food, drinks or beauty products into the spa area.
- Mobile phones are brought into the spa area at your own risk and must be kept on silent at all times.
- There are both male and female therapists employed in Nordic Spa Himmerland.
Subject to private events, sold out dates, changes and typographical errors.