Her you can find the answers to some of the questions we are most frequently asked in connection with a visit to Himmerland. If you can’t find the answer to your question here, you are, of course, always welcome to contact reception on tel. +45 9649 6100
What is the payment procedure?
Our account details are included in the booking confirmation e-mail you will receive, where we also specify the 1st and 2nd rate payment information:
- 1st rate (25%) is due 7 days after booking.
- 2nd rate (75%) is due 30 days before arrival.
We need to move our reservation to another date, what do we do?
Contact reception with the new date and we’ll find a good alternative for you. We do not require a cancellation payment for transferring reservations, providing that the package you booked is still valid for the new date.
We need to cancel our reservation, what do we do?
Please contact reception immediately on tel. +45 9649 6100.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees are calculated from the total amount:
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival: 10%
- 29-15 days prior to arrival: 25%
- 14-0 days prior to arrival: 50%
Can we buy cancellation insurance?
Yes, it is possible to buy cancellation insurance.
- DKK 89 per person if bought at the time of booking (same day)
- DKK 115 per person if bought up to a maximum of 14 days after the reservation is made
- It is not possible to take out cancellation insurance more than 14 days after the reservation is made.
To take out cancellation insurance, please contact reception quoting your reference number.
May we bring pets?
Yes and no.
We have 2 hotel rooms and certain holiday cottages, where dogs or cats are permitted. It costs DKK 200 per stay.
Pets are not allowed in any public areas, restaurants, on the golf courses or on the driving range.
Is linen provided in the holiday cottages?
No. There are duvets and pillows in the cottages, but bed linen must be brought from home or rented from reception.
We offer a linen package that includes duvet and pillow covers, sheet and 2 large towels, costing DKK 95. The package will be left in the cottage prior to arrival, ready to be put on. Upon departure, please remove all linen from the beds and leave it on the floor — we take care of the rest.
Linen packages can be ordered from reception no later than 6pm on the day before arrival.
We are considering eating in the restaurant, do we need to book a table?
Yes, otherwise you can risk coming to a “full house”.
The same applies for spa entrance and treatments, golf cars and tee times.
What time is check in?
From 3 – 9pm.
You are always welcome to ask if your room/cottage is ready sooner, but we can’t make any promises.
What time is check out?
From 7 – 11am.
You can enquire in reception if it is possible to check out of your room/cottage later. It costs DKK 100 until 1pm and DKK 250 until 5pm. Check out later than 5pm will be charged for an extra night.
What information should I have to hand when booking?
- Dates for your stay
- Which package/break you require
- Hotel or holiday cottage
- Contact person’s name and address
- Telephone number
- Club and membership number of any golf players
- Desired tee times, if required
- Other things: golf cars, spa treatments, linen packages, dinner, breakfast, bowling, superior room upgrade, golfsimulator.
NB! All information on this site is subject to change, misprints and sold out dates.